How Do I Report a Brokerage Firm for Misconduct?

Securities brokerage firms are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and state regulators. Misconduct can be reported to any or all of the regulatory agencies. However, if you're seeking to recover investment losses as a result of the brokerage firm's misconduct, contacting a private securities attorney is likely the best option.